Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, October 3, 2011

Email No 79 - Well... It's all happening now!

Hey Mum,
I'm leaving tomorow at 8am.... it's all happening now.... I don't think I have enough time to send off that package cz President is here and there's so much to do so yeah... I'll definitely send it when I get back and before I get home :)

I hope thats okay... I love yous all heaps and i hope that the lord will be in your lives always and that you will all lead your lives so that you are close to him,..

I know this work is true and I'm gonna try my hardest to convert the island:)

Tia boo Mama I love you and DAD.... tell him I love him. xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!