Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Email No 78 - One more big effort :)

Mauri mauri,

Elder Green will be a great Zone Leader... I mean I trained him! Haha jks... Nah he’s a really good missionary… he’s very cool as and we get along well.

I’m really looking forward to this transfer. I can’t wait for this week to be over cz this week is Zone Conference and we just do a lot of running around and don’t get time to spend with the people we should be teaching… I just wanna go already! haha... I have promised myself I‘ll put in one more big effort and then I won’t have to do it again :) I must sound really ungrateful/ sick of my calling but you gotta understand... I need to go to outies!! So I can baptise the whole island!!!! Haha

Everyone sounds healthy :) that’s good... Thanks for letting me hear about all of them... and tell them all that I love them... I dunnno how the letter writing thing is gonna go out in outies but I’ll try my best to send you a letter every week. But I dunno if I’ll be able to hear from you... But that’s okay... I trust that the Lord will look after you all.

I love you mum and thank you for everything you do for me... you’re the best. Tell Dad I love him and I hope everything is well with him...
Lots of Love,
Elder Nye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!