Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Email No 74 - I will have to use my charm... It's a Beamer

I did get my package!! Thank you for the Clouds… yumm… and the snakes and the creams stuff... it should be good till the end of my mission now.

The new cars look mean as!! Man I have to borrow Dads car at least one time!!??! Come on…that’s a Beamer that’s the cars I’ve wanted for ages!! I’ll have to use my charm when I get home and try get a test drive. Plus I’m like pretty much a professional driver right now cz of the driving conditions in Kiribati so I can handle it and I’ll be safe cz I know that if I’m not then I’ll get fined and I don’t have any money to get fined with when I get home!!!! haha

This week was good but pretty much nothing happened.... Not so fun but I’m sure next week will be okay... I only have 2 mins left and I really can’t think of anything to say.... sorry I ran out of time cz I wrote to President about some stuff... and it took up all of my time.

But know that I love you and Dad and all the fams.... I hope you all have a good week and good luck with starting your new job!!

Love you Mumma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!