Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Email No 75 - One more transfer... Outies in September!

Mauri Mumma..

So with transfers... I thought I was going out to outies soon but turns out I can’t and I have to stay for one more transfer to train Elder Pearson(new companion) and then next transfer I’ll be gone… so in September sometime lol... That’s the best I can do.

So yeah I got a new comp... Elder Pearson... He’s from Utah and he’s a cool guy... He’s a really good missionary and it’s good to work with him. The work is going well now... the ward is working well with us... we're getting referrals and help from the ward and going to activities and its really fun.

My toe is fine now... No problems it’s just missing half a toe nail haha

I met a girl a couple of weeks ago that will be going to the Melbourne mission :) that’s sweet as ay... I don’t know her but when I get back we’ll look after her :) We have to take care of the Kiribati people!

Mumm I love ya... Thanks for everything... I hope you're healthy and everything is going sweet in your job... Thanks for all the love and support... Let everyone know that I love them and say hi to Dad for me.

Love Elder Nye xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!