Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Email No 73 - Ingrown toe nail removed... no anaesthetic!

Mauri Mumma,

That’s cool as you got to go to Sydney and see all those cool people.. But Kent was the coolest person you saw... lol! Man I’m so jealous you got to see Kenty.

Ohhh that’s sweet as that you're still feeding the Elders heaps… even though we're in a new ward. Man, I’m hungry right now... I haven’t had breakfast ... Can you please make me banana bacon and cheese on toast?!?!! Oooooooooohhhhhhhh mylanta that would be amazing right now! 6 months :)

So this week I had surgery on my toe... lol! I had an ingrown toe nail...and so the nurse here said we have to fix it up cz it was getting bad and had an infection... but we didn’t have any anaesthetic numbing stuff so she numbed it with ice and cut my toenail down to the back and then pulled it out and then there were little bits of nail stuck in my toe so she had to pull all of them out too... There were like 5 pieces total... cool stuff... It hurt like hell though... Mumma… I yelled like a man haha!! Then she says… alright I think we've got it all and I was sooo relieved… but then she kept searching and found more bits lol... Oh it sucked but I’m glad it’s over.... So now I have about half a toe nail.

We had a baptism too :) we baptised a girl and now her whole family is having lessons. Her Mum’s less active and her Dad is the man and it should be sweet as teaching them. And Tonganibeia's son got baptised too so that was cool... Not much else has happened so yeah... I haven’t got my package yet but it could be at Moroni High already but we haven’t gone there yet so I’ll see later on in the afternoon.

Love you Mumma... Send my love to Dad and the rest of the fams... Hope you all have a great week :)

Elder nye xoxoxo

Maurioo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!