Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, June 6, 2011

Email No 60 - Transfers, but I'm staying.

Maurio...

The Easter parcel did get here on time... thanks heaps for all the chockies.. there was heaps haha me and Van Dyken are happy!!!!

Yeah it was cool as being with Elder Hamula but the thing is we didn’t get much time to talk with him just cz we were always on the move... and the little plane was noisy as hahaa... and he needed to talk a lot with the Stake Presidents when there was time to talk... but it was really coool... I have photos but i don’t have my camera with me at the moment. I was really happy because he told Elder Kiaitonga that he was one of the best missionaries we've got... cz he trains people so well. I just love Kiaitonga, he really taught me so much.

We've had a couple of transfers this week... I’m still in the same place...I’ll be here for a while I think...

Man it sounds so mean back home... haha – I’m jealous...I wanna be there to see all of this... but it’ll be cool to go back to all new stuff... man I’m pumped haha so yeah about that extension... not anymore haha nah jks !!! I was seriously thinking about it but I don’t reckon I will... if President asks me then I’ll say yes... but I am sure he won’t ask, there are plenty of good missionaries here to take our places when we leave.

I love you Mum... sorry I got to cut it short. Please give my love to Dad and everyone!

Elder Nye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!