Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Email No 53 - Heaps more boils!

Aahhh I’m glad the chockies got to you :) love you mum...

This week we’re gonna try get heaps of investigators... And then the work will get better we've just been busy yeah.. Its hard to fit everything in... We're trying yeah...

Thanks heaps for the training advice... Honestly ay... it’s good to have a Mum who has done so much of it… I’ll plan my next training around.. I’m sure it’ll be a big help... That’s true that it is all about confidence... You could see that when some of the younger Elders had to give trainings...

Sorry mum I’m really busy atm.... Know that I love you... And I’m having a good time... I didn’t tell you but I got heaps more boils on my leg and my arm... They are pretty much alright now but they get painful.. yeah I thought I’dd let you know...

Love you mum... Be good...

Elder Nye xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!