Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Email No 52 - You're 50 now... You're a seasoned verteran!

Haaaappppyyyy Biiirrrttthhhdddaaayyyy!

P Days are way different now… there is a lot of stuff on the side to do... We do heaps of stuff... don’t have much time to relax or do the personal things we used to be able to do.

Man that’s cool I have a niece but she has red hair??? What happened to those genes?? She looks beautiful they all look beautiful....

Oi we had some exciting stuff... We got a baptismal date lol... It’s been hard getting this area up again but we're getting there. It’s hard to get people to church in our area cz the chapel is ages away so we're struggling to get baptisms.. but hopefully through the Spirit our people will be converted and it wont matter how far away the chapel is or how much the bus costs.

Its good working with Elder Vandyken!

We had zone conference... and I had to give an hour long training about planning! Lol I struggled a lot but President said I did a pretty good job... I want to get better at training yeah... Its a good skill to have.. I’ve given training at the last three meetings so hopefully I’ll get better and better....

Mum I love you to bits... Your 50 now... Your a seasoned veteran... Your job is to lead the less educated like me... And Jess and everyone in the fams.. Good luck with all your calling stuff and with the house selling.

Send my love to everyone... Xoxoxo Elder Nye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!