Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, January 17, 2011

Email No 44 - About to reach the year mark in a few days (YAY from Mum)

Hey Mum

Yeah Tobwa's baptism was awesome!! He’s really good. He went to institute yesterday… we were like YEAHHH!! And another one of our investigators went as well... Ha-ha the ward is doing a really good job of fellowshipping our investigators and the numbers went up again at church to like 120 people... It was really good.. The chapel is almost too small.

Me and Turner are going good... We’re having fun... It’s cool just working and having fun at the same time... It’s kind of sad because two of the Islander Elders in our district got into a fight and now they're back together so I just need to keep an eye on them... Make sure they don’t do anything stupid again.

Wow mum I’m going to hit my year mark on Friday... Intense... Just one more left...

At church we teach the Young Men every week... there’s no YM’s President.. so yeah we teach them all the time and I really like it, they are great kids.

I gtg I love you Mum xoxo tia boo Please tell everyone else I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!