Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, January 17, 2011

Email No 42 - If I have learned one principle on my mission... it is to endure!

Mmuuummmm,

Oh my Nelly... You sent me a lot… LOL… when you said four packages I kinda didn’t realise the whole reality of it... We went to the post office to get it... and we just brought a bag to get the packages and carry them home... So we get there and we get all the packages in and the bag isn’t big enough I was overwhelmed... LOL I think I got more stuff this year than I have ever gotten in my whole life... Thankyou soooo much for everything!!!! It was all awesome... LOL especially the food... Ha-ha and I opened the cricket thing and the bag ha-ha thanks heaps but the one Christmas package hasn’t been opened yet.

The work is going okay... Slowed down again this week... but we'll keep going... If I’ve learnt one principle on my mission its endure!! Lol I’ll probably base my home coming talk on that... Its definitely hard here but we'll keep going ... We still don’t have a new Bishop called and ours is still really unwell :((

I really can’t wait to talk to all of you... I talk about it more than anyone else LOL… I don’t know if that’s a bad thing :S but oh well... I’m still shattered that Jess can’t be there...

I love you mum and I’ll talk to you all on Saturday!!!

Elder Nye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!