Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Monday, January 17, 2011

Email No 37 - Canned Corn Beef Burritos!

I sent Matt a parcel for his birthday and a part of it was a menu for the day and the food he needed to make the meals. There was also a list of ingredients he would need to buy fresh to finish everything properly... no expense to be spared... lol... guess I didn't think that through very well!


Tinau,

So this week I started buying Christmas presents.. Did I beat you to it...? I only have like the girls from the family so far but I’ll get the boys something too and it’ll be fun as...

It was cool... on my birthday we went to buy chicken cheese and all that stuff for the Mexican things you sent... but they didn’t have cheese or lettuce or anything... so we bought canned corn beef for the burritos and had icecream and Tim Tam slams :) It was fun as... thanks again for all the gym stuff it actually makes me want to exercise ay... It’s good as.

And yeah I remember all that stuff about Nephi and his obedience... He’s the man... no worries about anything he’s just keepinf the commandments one of my fave scriptures in 1 Nephi is about complaining.... It says you will be blessed if you don’t complain... So I’m trying that philosophy in life... It makes me happier.

Mum I love you and I’m enjoying life and sometimes its hard but I just push through and its all good....

Be good and send my love to everyone!!! I should have 1 or 2 baptisms this week...

Love your son.... Elder Nye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!