Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Email 28 - My English is useless now!

Poor Matt has found a reason to panic about coming home.. me and my big mouth!


Mauri Nei Maamaa,

Fathers day sounded fun... would have been funner if I was there lol.... I miss you guys heaps.

Aahhh Dave is back :) Say Hi to him for me :) I can’t wait to see him again!

You said about David talking in different wards like Sarah did... I don’t wanna go around to every ward and talk... that’s crazy... My English is useless now and there’s sooo many more reasons I can’t think of right now!!! lol

This week has been okay... we had fun... but our baptism didn’t go through cz our lady’s Mum was sick... so next week her and her daughter will get baptised... they're good.

We had a really awesome fast yesterday. We have a lady that has a problem with smoking and she just can’t give it up... and so us two elders and the elders from the village next to us went to her house on Saturday night... had dinner and then opened our fast for her smoking problem... and then on Sunday night we went back and closed it... she looked really strong and healthy when we went to close the fast... it was awesome... hopefully she'll get baptised soon.

All is well in Kiribati Mum.. take care.

Elder Nye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!