Mission Update

This is Elder Nye's Mum. I created this blog, to keep everyone up to date

with his adventures while on his mission.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well, Matt is in the MTC and we are anxiously awaiting his first letter. His farewell was amazing... thanx to all of his wonderful friends.

He gave his last talk on Sunday January 10th and that weekend we had about 20 people for dinner on Saturday night... 26 for breakfast on Sunday morning... and 42 for lunch! We have never seen so many YSA's attend our Ward before... it was very special and brought home to me just how loved our baby boy really is.

There were many tears at the airport and I guess even more after we left.

I know he is going to be a great missionary and I am excited to hear from him with all of his adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Melbourne Boys

Two Melbourne Boys
Matt and Elder Van Dyken... just loving their missions!